Above: The giant pink disco balls of Carnaby St
Above: Motcomb Street's simple stars and delicate christmas trees
Above: The pretty baubles of Oxford Street
Above: Giant mistletoe and disco balls inside Covent Garden Market
Above: The illuminated orbs running down The Seven Dials, Covent Garden
Above: Stella McCartney on Bruton Street
Above: Fortnums' Christmas eclectic window display including Fruit of the Year; the Pineapple!
Above: One of the many faces of Harvey Nichols
Inspired by the streets of London, we have started buying decorations for ourselves. We saw themes of disco balls, stars and orbs mixed in with feathers and woodland creatures. Below are some favourites for the tree this year;
1) Gold dipped feathers from John Lewis here
2) Gold and Glitter Bird of Prey here
3) Bristle Reindeer from Liberty here
4) Cody Foster Silver Star from Harrods here
5) Silver Sequin Bauble from Rockett St George here
Merry Christmas from everyone at Wickenden Hutley!